We prepare business valuation reports for small to large businesses including international.
We specialize in consulting related to the sale of mid-size businesses.
Objective, Independent Services for the Legal and Accounting Professions, Corporate Sector, Entrepreneurial Companies and Regulatory Organizations
We are Chartered Business Valuators (CBV’s) and the work we perform and the reports we prepare comply with the professional standards of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators which has been recently renamed to the CBV Institute. The CBV Institute has detailed standards for report disclosure, what work needs to be completed, file documentation standards and rules of professional conduct.
Bruce R. Horsley, CPA CA, CBV, CFF is an accredited financial expert with 31 years experience involved with 2,600 files in numerous industries and service businesses throughout Ontario preparing valuation reports and assisting with actual transactions of business sales, acquisitions and management buyouts.
Key Advantages of Retaining Horsley & Associates
- Firm has significant transaction and report writing experience.
- Having completed 2,600 files we have a lot of similar business/circumstances experience we can draw upon to know where to look for hidden information or issues that need addressing and can also use this experience to keep our costs low in report completion.
- Significant expert witness experience in various courts, in settlement conferences and arbitration/mediation.
- Clients are assured of senior experience level involvement on their file.
- We can use our forensic accounting training and experience to dig deep into the facts and market research to uncover purposely hidden information.
- We have assisted in marketing business for sale and assisted clients in purchasing businesses with the related financing and we bring this real world actual experience to bear when preparing theoretical business valuation reports.