Advising Lawyers and their Clients related to Economic Losses. We have been involved with many files over the past twenty years.
In the context of Corporate Law we may calculate Fair Market Value or Value to Owner.
With the right information properly presented, clients and their professional advisors are better equipped to make informed decisions.
Our goal is to prepare reports that are easily understood by judges, lawyers, and their clients. This often leads to negotiations and settlement.
Reports Related to Economic Loss Analysis
- Expropriation Loss Reports
- Quantification of Economic Damages
- Business Valuation Reports
- Critiquing Business Valuation Reports of other Business Valuators
- Preparing Forensic Analysis Reports
- Accounting for Lost Profits (Breach of Contract)
Direct Assistance to Lawyers in Economic Loss Analysis Files
- Assist with planning areas of investigation and requesting relevant information
- Preparing Reports
- Attending Pre-trial Hearings
- Attending Settlement Conferences
- Attending Arbitration/Mediation Hearings
- Explaining the differences between valuation reports or forensic analysis reports
- Assist with preparing questions for Discovery and Cross-Examination
- Providing Expert Witness Testimony and listening to other Expert Witnesses